Saturday, July 05, 2008

Why I am not a patriot

I have felt different for a long time and never could explain why I do not worship the flag - nor do I excuse/ignore the many many ways we have done WRONG in the world. Reality is that you reap what you sow and we have sewn (sowed?) trouble and heart break world wide since we became a superpower.

I love America, Americans and Freedom but I refuse to be a patriot to a dead flag or a notion of superiority.

God so loved the world he gave his only begotton son for whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. (john 3:16) About the only bible verse I know by hart, thank you Whitelaw Avenue Baptist Church in WoodRiver IL. Did you see America or white people mentioned 1 time. Enough said.

Why I am not a patriot

No comments:

Post a Comment