Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Fw: Conservative Christian, Right Wing, Republican, Straight, White, American Males

I know some of you may be shocked to hear this but I think it is painfully obvious that
Conservative-Christian-Right-Wing-Republican-Straight-White-American-Males
have been and are more of a problem thansome kinda of cure.
 
Larry "wide stance" Craig and Ted "I love meth and man-whores" Haggard come
to mind when I hear this song. No I don't believe in everything the song advocates
but I don't advocate Sarah "sharia law" Palin or John "now we torture" McCain for
any part of our government or leadership.
 
Anyway.... I loved hearing this song too bad it won't ever get played. Too bad people
won't consider what this song is advocating (hint:freedom and liberty) before they
freak out on the words being used.
 
Without further ado.....my new theme song....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment